Monday, February 7, 2011

Project Proposal

My time line for this term is to have the Ego piece completed by May 1, 2011.
Visual... Previously I used a small wire model to test stop motion. I plan to use a similar simple design on a larger scale, need to build a test model and shoot it to see if I can get the same lighting effect. I am thinking of adding minimal clothing or accessory to indicate a specific individual. Example: a tie for corporate climber who feeds off of other egos to build up his own in order to raise higher in his perception.
Treatment is in process rather in my mind... just need to spill it out.
Relationship to career goals / artistic vision: i started animation with the hope that I could create quality programming for children, less violence more learning. My goals have shifted in that I want to make pieces that are similar to fable or moral tales that help us figure out where we want to grow as human beings. If I could help do that with kids that would be cool. I always wished I had a better road map when I was growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment