Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Posting to try to keep up & avoid a downward spiral.

State-o-mind: dismal... yet it could be just a feeling, trying to ignore it and move ahead
Task at Hand: Journal Entry, treatment
On The Horizon: Model building... script writing (STILL?)
What is working: Little Engine that could...
What is not working: even thinking of giving in to this funk.
Other thoughts: Totally transparency has me being totally honest on this blog post today. I'd rather just put up an everything's fine and moving along but perhaps if others see the struggle they will see it is temporary. Hopefully I'm not the only one who hits these potholes. Somewhat overwhelmed and behind in schoolwork, missed classes, missed deadline, money issues, just got over a lung infection, minimal sleep on Sunday night, child leaving for two weeks, and no time to rest. All that rolled up into a big pile of **** in my psyche probably has me a little off today. SO I am getting up going to class and will work on what I can today and celebrate little victories along the way. 1. Child to school on time 2. Gas in car 3. Air in tire 4. Blog post finished!

1 comment: