Monday, February 7, 2011

Juggling and balance

State-o-mind: tired... long weekend of work
Task at Hand: Journal Entry, project proposal
On The Horizon: Model building... script writing
What is working: Communication
What is not working: my tired brain
Other thoughts: So the title of the blog is Juggling and Balance and have found something to be true especially over the last year. The three largest balls that I continually have up in the air are family, work and school. There are lots of little balls that get thrown at me from time to time and those balls that I should pick up but never seem to have everything flowing to do so. This weekend work ball grew and overtook all other aspects of my life. Though I did see this coming Superbowl is the biggest day of the year and today I am paying physically for it. Today, work is non-existent and family has eclipsed all else. I saw the double whammy coming yet felt that it would work out. I need to get better at recognizing that when an eclipse is coming I need to prepare to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment