Friday, June 18, 2010

... but brain working

State-o-mind: body on beach, brain working (1/4 of the time)
Task at Hand: stuff from last post, plus practice on drawing
On The Horizon: pencils... I see pencils in my future.
What is working: some self confidence
What is not working: family obligations, will have lots of work to do when I get back.
Other thoughts: had the opportunity yesterday to help with research on IQ test (plus got paid, bonus!)
Went in with a couple of agendas 1. earn some spending cash as I had forgotten a few necessities on this trip. 2. help a friend of a friend with researh.
Came out with a better understanding of my own talents that work well with animation. Need to forget about the learning curve and trust that this is what I can accomplish. Now where is my passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment