Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's just thow something up!

State-o-mind: Weary
Task at Hand: Getting this overdue blog done.
On The Horizon: Story, loft pitch
What is working: hmmm...
What is not working: escaping from using my brain via other distractions
Other thoughts: Avoided getting this blog done until I fully understood "The Tyger" poem by William Blake. Thus I could expound intelligently about how it related to the animation "Tyger" by Guilherme Marcondes and perhaps our own work. I must confess that asking me to concentrate on Blake at this time is beyond my grasp. The animation was powerful and extremely cool. I felt a bit intimidated watching it. The poem reads like a riddle to me, I get a sense of the power get feel it is harnessed in the poem while in the animation is is released upon humanity. As usual I am amazed at the various creative elements in Marcondes Tyger, wishing I could think of things that wowish.

No comments:

Post a Comment