Thursday, January 21, 2010

At the beginning...

Date: 1/21/2009
State-o-mind: Fearful, excited, pre-occupied
Task at Hand: Blog
On The Horizon: Story for personal project
What is working: My car?
What is not working: My brain?
Other thoughts: It is suggested that personal project reflects... me? Fear of how much of myself to expose. In art we have no choice but to create from within, but all my life, my truths have been edited to reflect what I perceive as acceptable. Thus time to _____ or get off the pot. I will boldly expose what I dare not share, but with trepedation. The question is which truth to tackle first?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm kinda jealous - cause my car isn't working - and that means regardless of how awesome my brain might be functioning at the moment, it's reach extends only as far as the internet allows me.

    ReplyDelete