Friday, March 19, 2010

Back in the saddle again...

State-o-mind: re-invested
Task at Hand: communication, communication, animatic
On The Horizon: animating, crowd?
What is working: I am !! getting lots of photos processed.
What is not working: Getting lost in detail work and forgetting my role, big picture. Lack of overall team communication.
Other thoughts: So woke up this morning realizing that the team has gotten fragmented and wondering how this had happened. Then I realized that I had not sent out an email after the first work session to let the whole team know what was happening and what each person needs to complete. Also had been talking with those who here and not with those that need to know. So I will be emailing the team with updates and for updates. Emailing back is key to the whole team.

No comments:

Post a Comment